Friday, July 11, 2008

Jessica Alba Gets Pregnant


Sure, she’s happy as can be as the new mommy of beautiful daughter Honor Marie. But Jessica Alba confesses that the pregnancy process made her feel anything but desirable.

The “Fantastic Four” hottie recently opened up about her feelings during her term, noting how unattractive she felt. “I never felt less sexy. I mean, I wouldn’t have changed it for the world ... but I wanted to get rid of all the weight.”
She also talked about her good fortune in meeting her husband Cash Warren. “I never thought I’d find a man before 30, let alone marry him and have his baby. I always used to meet the wrong guys – the ones who wanted to hang out for a week and see how far they could get. If you didn’t have sex in the first few days, you were either frigid or a lesbian. So I held out – and, boy, am I glad I did!”

Jess said she’s glad Cash is more low-profile than some of her exes. “We’re not a typical Hollywood couple. I love that he’s not an actor. I’m way too high maintenance to be in a relationship with an actor – they’re all such divas!”

No comments: