Saturday, June 7, 2008

Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt


Maybe one of the celebrity couple that hated by many people in Hollywood is Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag. It might because some silly act that they did or not, I wasn't sure about it.

There is a new report indicates that in the span of just two years, Speidi has banked nearly $3 million from their TV salaries, club appearances ($50K apiece, per), photo shoots ($10-20K apiece, per) and other deals.

“We are trying to entertain in every aspect of our lives,” Heidi Montag has said. “I plan to win an Oscar. I’m very ambitious.”

Okay, that’s never gonna happen to such a hack - the Academy Awards, as we understand it, are typically given to those with some semblance of talent.

But that doesn’t mean there will be a shortage of career opportunities for them. On the contrary. Spencer Pratt says of their financial future:

“My hustle is just too crazy. I’m trying to take over the world!”

No comments: